Membership of PEQ
Membership of PEQ entitles you to:
- Full access to all services and information provided by PEQ on this website
- Telephone/email contact and advice on all Industrial Relations issues
- A Workplace Agreement template tailored to your circumstances
- 3 hours free representation in dispute situations, including before IR Tribunals (once per annum)
- Further Consultancy/Advocacy service at competitive rates (discounted for PEQ Members)
Membership subscription cost: $356.18 p.a. (GST inclusive)
AgForce Qld Members: $237.50 p.a. (GST inclusive)
QDO Members: $237.50 p.a. (GST inclusive)
Terms and Conditions
Membership is dependent on the Member agreeing to the following obligations of confidentiality with respect to information received through participation on the PEQ website:
- Any documentation from the PEQ website including pdfs and emails, or other technical or business information in written, graphic or other tangible or electronic form furnished or disclosed to the Member or any other party in the course of the website’s activities and/or as a result of the Member’s use of any materials should be deemed the property of PEQ.
- The Member must agree to use all documentation in confidence, using the same degree of care the Member uses to protect its own proprietary information of like importance, but in no event less than a reasonable degree of care.
- The Member agrees to disclose information only to its employees and agents of the Member with a need to know for purposes of IR and to require each such employee or agent to comply with the confidentiality terms set out in this Agreement.
- The obligations of confidentiality set out above shall remain in effect for the duration of the Membership Agreement and two years subsequent to termination thereof.