Incorporated Employers have been covered by the Fair Work system since 1 January 2010.
Unincorporated Queensland Employers transitioned to this system on 1 February 2011.
There have been significant changes in employee entitlements and the overall IR operating system.
For information in respect of your obligations please go to the Members Area where you will find information on topics including:-
- Award coverage
- Classifications of employees
- Types of engagement
- Rates of pay
- Hours of Work and Overtime
- Meal Breaks
- Annual Leave
- Personal/Carer’s and Compassionate Leave
- Public Holidays
- Termination of Employment
- Unfair Dismissal
- Record Keeping
- Copies of applicable Awards and legislation
- Workers’ Compensation
- Transitional Arrangements
- National Employment Standards
- Workplace Agreements
- Individual Flexibility Agreements
- Independent Contractors